Don't know other than battery leakage is a big reason for camera failure. If that's not it then I would forget it and get another. There are plenty a decent but cheap cameras around.
Okay,
My grand-mother gave me her Super-8 with the projector.
It wasn't used for very long time..it was all the time in its cased.
She told me the last time shes used it, it was working well.
But now I put the batteries on and nothing happen...
Do I need to put a cardrigde for making it work ?
I'm very angry...i was so happy to finaly have a super-8
What could be the problem ? Can it be repaired ? or should I buy a new one ?
I would need a cheap one but a " good " one...just to experiment film making
Thanks
Don't know other than battery leakage is a big reason for camera failure. If that's not it then I would forget it and get another. There are plenty a decent but cheap cameras around.
yes it kinda look like the battery had leak...
[img]mad.gif[/img]
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by cameraguy:
Don't know other than battery leakage is a big reason for camera failure. If that's not it then I would forget it and get another. There are plenty a decent but cheap cameras around.
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Give the contacts a good cleaning and see if that helps.Originally posted by RidersOnTheStorm:
yes it kinda look like the battery had leak...
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Give the contacts a good cleaning and see if that helps.</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">is the contact where the battery are ? or where you press to film ? sorry im french... [img]biggrin.gif[/img]Originally posted by cameraguy:
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by RidersOnTheStorm:
yes it kinda look like the battery had leak...
The metal where the ends of the batteries touch.
Bookmarks